Noble Quran » English - Sahih International
- The World of the AngelsThe World of the Angels is an example of traditional learning and its translation fills a much needed gap in aqida (beliefs) literature in the English speaking world Basing himself exclusively on the Quran and Hadith, Sheikh Kishk deals with every aspect of the angelic world. He goes from discussing the creation and nature of the angels to enumerating their many different types and also explains their role in existence and the character of their interaction with the human race. An in depth understanding of the nature and activity of the angels is essential for the people of today. Particularly in the face of the onslaught of scientific materialism which has done so much to weaken the bases of belief in this time. This book should help a great deal towards this end.
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/283516
- The Evil of Craving For Wealth & StatusThis is the first English translation of the book Sharh Hadeeth Maa Dhi'baan Jaai'aan… written by the great scholar Ibn Rafab al-Hanbalee (d.795H) in explanation of the prophet. An excellent book , warning us about the dangers of expending our energies in chasing after the transitory things of this world at the expense of the rewards of the Hereafter.
Formation : Ibn Rajab Al-Hanbali
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/236036
- Jesus and Christianity in the Perspective of IslamJesus and Christianity In the Perspective of Islam: This book guides those who misunderstood the teachings of Jesus and Christianity in the Perspective of Islam.
From issues : Ministry of Islamic Affairs, Endowments, Da‘wah and Guidance
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/91898
- Islam In FocusIslam, is a comprehensive way of Life, does not confine itself to the spiritual aspect of man's life only, rather its primary concern is with the application of its rules to the daily life of man, the author wrote it in an easy and simple method to achieve the very purpose of the book, namely introducing Islam to Muslims and non-Muslims, through the best and simplest way.
Formation : Hammodah Abd al-Aati
From issues : http://www.islamweb.net - Islam Web Website
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/294970
- The Prophet’s Methods for Correcting People’s MistakesA detailed description of the different ways the Prophet (s) advised people.
Formation : Muhammad Salih Al-Munajjid
From issues : Islamic Propagation Office in Rabwah
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/1359