Noble Quran » English - Sahih International
- Saudi Arabia in 100 QuestionsMost of those who come to Saudi Arabia either as visitors or workers are often awe-struck at the vast development all over the country. They admit that their image of Saudi society was very different before they arrived and lived in it. "Saudi Arabia in 100 Questions" aims at presenting simple and comprehensive answers for many questions that may be raised by others about Saudi Arabia. The answers to the questions in this book were formulated in a simple way reflecting the various political, economic, cultural and social aspects of life in Saudi Arabia. This will make this book an important reference that facilitates information and cultural communication between KSA and other countries and people.
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/324622
- The Manual of Hajj And UmrahMy brother pilgrim, as there is for every group a leader and for every journey a guide, the leader of the Hajj group is the prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and their guide is his example and Sunnah, for he has said “ take from me your rites of Hajj”. Therefore it's incumbent on everyone who approaches the House of Allah for hajj or Umrah to learn the way it was performed by the prophet (peace be upon him) through accurate guide books and by asking scholars about any uncertainties one may have. This book is written in clear language and has a new format which presents and simplifies for you the rulings pertaining to Hajj and Umrah which I hope you will make use of as your guide.
Formation : Mahmoud Reda Morad Abu Romaisah
Reveiwers : Muhammad AbdulRaoof
From issues : A website Islamic Library www.islamicbook.ws
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/328746
- Say as universe says Laa ilaaha illa AllaahIntroduction to history of polytheism and monotheism: Allah (glory be to him) created all people as Muslims and monotheists but devils came to them and changed and distorted their religion. Allah said in a qudsi hadith, “I created all my slaves as haneefs (monotheists), but the devils came to them, made them deviate from their religion, forbade them that which I had permitted to them, and commanded them to join partners with me for which I has given no authority.” As soon as people commit a type of polytheism, Allah sends his prophets to call them to the suitable type of monotheism.
Formation : Ameen Al-Ansaari
From issues : A website Knowing Allah : http://knowingallah.com
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/370996
- The Most Excellent Manner of Seeking ForgivenessThis booklet deals with one of the most important topics to which the Muslim should give attention in his life and for which he should have the utmost concern. Included in it is the explanation of a tremendous way of seeking forgiveness, from amongst the various forms of seeking forgiveness that occur in the sunnah of the Prophet.
Formation : AbdurRazzaaq AbdulMuhsin Al-Abbaad
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/51914
- Taqwa: The Provision of BelieversAccording to the earliest sources, compiled from the works of Ibn Rajab al-Hanbali, Ibn al-Qayyim al-Jawziyya and Abu Hamid al-Ghazali. Taqwa is an abundant treasure, a precious trait, an honourable substance, a great success. Those who have Taqwa are the friends of Allah. Allah has promised them success at the time of death and and deliverance from Hell on the Day of Judgment.
Formation : Group of Scholars
Reveiwers : Muhammad AbdulRaoof
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/321768